Digital Media Manager
Fancy a job as a Performance Marketing Manager in fashion? Van de Velde is probably the right fit for you. With over 100 years of experience, Van de Velde creates and produces the famous premium lingerie brands, Marie Jo, PrimaDonna and Andres Sarda. Do you want to be part of one very committed and highly professional team, +1500 employees worldwide? Van de Velde lingerie, listed on the stock exchange for 25 years, continues to grow and is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Performance Marketing Manager based in Belgium.
Purpose: 'we ignite the power in women'
In 2022, we defined the Van de Velde purpose: 'we ignite the power in women' from our company values:
We are driven by Passion | We breathe Quality | We are authentic | We focus on Consumers and Customers | We are Entrepreneurial | Together we are Strong.
Van de Velde is a company where employees have always been key. We strongly believe in the power and potential of people, and in the power in women in particular. This is reflected in our relationship with employees, consumers and women in society.
We are looking for a colleague who can help us grow, shares the same values and who is looking forward to building a marketing future with us. Are you willing to make a positive difference? Move your career forward and come work at Van de Velde lingerie!
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you are responsible for strategizing, analyzing, reporting and optimizing the digital paid media investments of the Van de Velde lingerie group. By collaborating with and managing the media and data marketing agency, the main objective is to achieve the forecasted digital revenue targets against the best possible ROAS across the different stages of the funnel. Through continuous optimizations and with an eye for innovation, you keep Van de Velde on track as a digital media leader in the lingerie industry.
Your key Performance Marketing responsibilities include:
- Paid Performance Media Strategy
- Developing the paid media performance strategy for digital media aligned with business goals & implementing the roadmap for digital media acceleration with the media agency
- Diversifying the online marketing mix (through research, benchmarking) and suggest new acquisition tactics.
- Being the digital media advisor for the marketing teams on digital awareness campaigns and gatekeeper of the integrated paid media plan across the funnel.
- Aligning with the Data & analytics specialists on the ideal anonymous data strategy, GMP Stack & CDP integration
- Aligning and coordinating with E-commerce Channel Managers (brand, retail and marketplaces) with regards to digital sales forecast & results.
- Developing growth scenarios per channel and market within the paid media-driven channels using the standard KPI’s.
- Paid Performance Media Management
- Managing the digital campaign strategy, execution and reporting across all digital paid media disciplines (SEM, Display, Paid Social, Native Advertising, Programmatic, etc.) focusing on performance formats.
- Handling the daily management of the media agency.
- Measuring and analysing the effectiveness (KPIs) and ROAS/ROI of all performance activities.
- Further developing the paid media attribution model and roadmap for marketing mix modeling.
- You have min. 4 years of experience in Paid Media and/or Digital Performance Marketing.
- You have proven experience with managing media budgets of min. 1 mio.
- You have a strong knowledge of Google Analytics.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You are able to cooperate in teams in a cross functional & cross-department environment.
- You can work with 1 or multiple of the following tools/platforms:
- Google Analytics Universal & GA4
- Google Datastudio
- Google Ads
- Facebook Business Manager
- Feed management tool (e.g. Channable)
- Google Merchant Center
- Microsoft Bing
- Google 360 Suite: CM360, SA360, DV360
- You speak English. Other languages such as Dutch, French, German, … are a plus.
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration in Belgium.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits in function of the job.
- 9 extra vacation days.
- A thorough on-the-job training at the start of your employment to ensure personal growth.
- A challenging and autonomous job in a stable, internationally listed fashion company with a pleasant company culture where there is room for initiative and ideas.
Your job location
- Your job based in Belgium, East-Flanders, Schellebelle