Trade Retail Marketing Intern
When you think of Van de Velde, do you spontaneously think of luxury lingerie, fashion and design? That's right. But did you know that we also offer internships in various departments? Are you a motivated student looking for a challenge in an international environment? Do you want to work for the famous brands Maria Jo & PrimaDonna? Then an internship at Van de Velde is definitely for you. What started as a family business in 1919 has grown into a stable and leading fashion company with over 100 years of experience. During that growth we never lost sight of our family values: passion, quality, consumer and customer focus, entrepreneurship, teamwork and authenticity. The DNA that connects us every day and expresses how we act and what we stand for. For our continued growth, we are looking for a colleague who shares the same values and is looking forward to building a digital and sustainable future with us. Fancy making a positive difference together? Take a step forward in your career and join Van de Velde.
As intern in the trade & retail marketing team you are part of a dynamic and passionate team of marketing professionals. You will gain initial experience in Retail marketing, supporting the team in execution of the global marketing plan of our own stores & franchise partners (Lincherie and Rigby & Peller). Secondly, you will gain experience in Trade marketing supporting the team to increase the sellthrough & visibility of our brands (Marie Jo, PrimaDonna & Andres Sarda) at B2B partners (independent retail partners, department stores & e-tailers).
- Process weekly store requests and coordinate our seasonal POS (digital retail brochure AW23, tv screens in-store, ...).
- Take on the operational flow for shop windows (create briefings, contact providers, coordinate logistics, ...)
- Support the roll out of our local marketing toolbox.
- Work closely together with all stakeholders to produce & implement all in-store activities & online executions.
- Customize our digital brochure for our key accounts (creation, follow up the implementation & usage at our key accounts). You collect learnings for future improvements.
- Follow up usage of our assets through reporting on our Van de Velde media platform
- Support in asset creation for our Key accounts (briefings, banners, copy, …)
- Set up of our new seasonal POS season on our B2B platform, support in the operational flow of our POS materials.
- Collect inspirational copy for our retail partners (new collections, lingerie styling), provide tips & tricks to our retail partners how and where to use it.
- You are a marketing, communication -, science- or retail management student / recent graduate.
- You are digital savvy by nature
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (German or French is a plus!)
- You are interested in the combination of physical sales channels & digital commerce.
- You’re a true team-player.
- You are stress resistant, hands-on, punctual.
- You have strong organizational and communication skills
- A challenging and diverse internship for a period of 6 months.
- We offer a paid internship (BIO contract) if already graduated.
- Opportunity to develop yourself within a stock listed international Belgian fashion company in full growth.
- You'll be working from our Schellebelle HQ.