Market Activation Specialist EU
As a Market Activation Specialist, you will drive the overall topline development in EU by delivering marketing support to retail in EU, both O&O and Franchise stores in NL, DK, DE, but also and increasingly to our wholesale retail partners through support of the sales force.
You will be implementing activation campaigns, optimizing the results of the marketing investment and you will explain and support our franchise partners in their local marketing plan implementation. Furthermore, you will increasingly focus on implementing global product brand assets over all channels (house of brands) at Own & Operated stores, franchise and at top retail partners, our brand ambassadors.
All of this to optimize overall sales at the retail stores, with a particular focus on sales and consumer loyalty for PrimaDonna and Marie Jo.
You will take up this role in a company that is continuously growing and changing, in order to build answers to the changing markets and provide solutions and growth for the future. The EU Marketing Activation Specialist is a new function within Van de Velde, so excitement about working within a transforming environment is key.
In this position your main results areas are:
- Provide input for global marketing calendar from EU consumer and retail point of view, as to brand activation (the yearly brand activation calendar focuses on optimizing sell in and sell out at our retail partners and is in line with and a full part of our overall marketing calendar)
- Provide market feedback towards global marketing regarding consumer behavior and market development
- Implement global product and retail marketing assets within your local markets (e.g. brand storytelling, window concepts, POS materials)
- Co-develop, implement and evaluate activation campaigns and actions, and provide feedback to global teams on impact
- Responsible for safeguarding of marketing support, marketing effectiveness, monitoring and steering towards franchise stores, learning from the results of past activation campaigns.
We are looking for a highly motivated & energetic individual with enthusiasm and a dedication to succeed:
- You obtained a master’s or Bachelor degree in Business/Management or a related discipline. You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in sales/commerce/marketing.
- You are result-oriented, dynamic and combine a customer-oriented attitude with a hands-on can-do mentality.
- You have a proven commercial experience and a thorough understanding of sales and marketing techniques and mechanisms.
- Experience in implementing and optimizing brand activation (or trade marketing) plans is a plus.
- You have good communicating and influencing skills and feel comfortable communicating at all levels of the organization.
- You are able to analyze impact of activation campaigns, out of sales force and stores, by differentiating between cause and effect, between essential information and details.
- You are a team player and you like to support your team to reach their objectives.
- Advanced experience with Excel & PowerPoint is a plus.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, knowledge of other languages, e.g. German, Danish or French are a plus.
- Preference for a dynamic working environment, flexible working hours and location
- To make a difference in women’s lives
- Great, young, enthusiastic and professional team
- Flexible work environment (possibility to work from home or Eindhoven (NL) office)
- A lot of variation in different projects
- A job in fashion, with beautiful premium brands
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a dynamic & flat company structure