Sales Representative NL (North Brabant & Zealand)
When you think of Van de Velde, do you immediately think of luxury lingerie, fashion and design? That’s correct. But did you know that we also have a fantastic Commercial team that you can be part of? Are you looking for a new challenge as a Sales Representative in an international environment? Then working at Van de Velde could be just the thing for you. In 1919 Van de Velde started as a passionate family business. Now we have grown into a stable, internationally leading fashion company in luxury lingerie with more than 100 years of experience. During that growth, we never lost sight of our original family values. Our values (Passion, quality, focus on consumers & customers, entrepreneurship, stronger together & authenticity) are Van de Velde's DNA. They connect us, they express what we stand for and how we act. Every single day. We are looking for a colleague who can help us grow, shares the same values and who is looking forward to building a digital and sustainable future with us. Are you willing to make a positive difference? Move your career forward and come work at Van de Velde!
As a Sales Representative you are a highly commercial, result oriented and ambitious. You are set to deliver strategic goals and push to over-deliver. You have an 5* standard when it comes to servicing our Retail Partners, you are energetic, crazy about data analyzing and are constantly seeking opportunities to grow your business.
You are a consultative and data driven salesperson, enthusiastic and passionate about the fashion industry and have a high level of professionalism.
As a Sales Representative you have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the sales of Premium Lingerie & Swimwear Brands (PrimaDonna, Marie Jo & Andres Sarda) in Zealand & North Brabant.
- You visit Retail Partners and present our collections in a professional manner in our showrooms and at various trade fairs.
- You strive to achieve the financial targets and achieve this by building strong partnerships based on trust, analytical insight and expert advice on sales opportunities, market opportunities and digitalisation to lay the foundation for the future.
- You have high-level product knowledge and become an expert in lingerie styling
- You perform thorough analyses:
- To create Key Account plans that accelerate growth. You then support your plan with allocated marketing budgets.
- To prepare Sell-In appointments to support your pre-order advice.
- To optimise the sell-out on both fashion and our never out of stock range.
- To optimize the stock level of the customer. You also provide advice on the possible outflow of certain articles.
- Optimising floor sales by giving VM advice, training shop staff & setting up marketing activities and lingerie styling events.
- Building and expanding your customer portfolio within your area by prospecting new doors within the premium segment.
- You will manage all customer information, sales data, appointments and visit reports in our CRM tool.
- Min Bachelor’s degree (HBO) or equivalent experience
- Previous wholesale experience (3 Year +) in a similar role
- Understanding of the Premium Retail Fashion Business
- Experience with account development and building sales plans.
- Good communication & presentation skills. Negotiating come naturally to you.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and are very organized.
- The customer & consumer have the highest priority for you. You are very commercial and professional at all times. You always represent the company in a positive way.
- You are a real team player with interpersonal skills.
- You have a strong analytical mind.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, PPT)
- You speak Dutch & English at a high level.
- You have a valid Driving License
- We offer a full-time contract of indefinite duration in a future-oriented and international leading fashion company.
- A challenging job in our Commercial Team with room for independence and creativity.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits in function of the job.
- A thorough on-the-job training at the start of your employment to ensure personal growth.
- Opportunities to grow and help shape your job in a pleasant working environment.