Brand Communication Manager
As Brand Communication Manager, you are responsible for the content creation for our Marie Jo brand. You are the guardian of Marie Jo’s brand equity, ensuring that the branding guidelines are respected throughout the company.
- You are responsible for developing the creative concepts, storytelling and assets (fotoshoots, videos, copy, …) that support the Marie Jo collections and marketing activations.
- You provide specific guidelines for implementation in the different channels. You ensure consistency and therefore impact of the brand communication.
- You brief creative agencies and internal teams that create content to make sure they remain within these brand guidelines.
- You manage the content creation budget for Marie Jo.
- You monitor brand developments within the fashion and lingerie industry, and make sure Marie Jo’s creative concepts evolve accordingly.
- You work closely together with different departments, such as the (Digital) Marketing Team, the B2B Team, The Commercial Teams, in order to provide a consistent brand communication throughout all channels.
- You work closely together with the marketing colleagues to understand the impact of current campaigns.
- You report to the Sr. Communication Manager and work alongside our graphic designers, and copywriter.
In short: We need someone who will be the Marie Jo brand equity guardian and who will increase the passion for the brand throughout the company!
- You are a team player and a people person.
- You are passionate about fashion lingerie that make a difference in women’s lives.
- You have an eye for photography, you are a storyteller and you have strong affinity with good copywriting.
- You are a creative soul with a commercial mind: you get a kick out of seeing the positive impact of your campaigns on sales.
- You have a Master’s Degree, preferably in Communication or Marketing management, or other relevant domain.
- You have a minimum of 5 years relevant communication experience (in the fashion or luxury industry is considered as a plus).
- You are hands-on and proactive.
- You are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (knowledge of German and French is a plus).
- You get to work in a passionate, pragmatic and professional team
- You get a job in the fashion industry, with exciting premium brands that truly make a difference in women’s lives
- You get the opportunity to learn and grow in the headquarters of an international fashion company.