Customer Service Manager
At Van de Velde customer and consumer centricity is our focus. A large team of customer service agents work every day to serve our 5000 B2B customers and our B2C end consumers. All services need to be managed, planned and organized in such a way they enhance customer and consumer satisfaction. This will lead to the best publicity ever: positive word-of-mouth by our customers and consumers. We are handling every day around 750 calls and 400 mails from European countries and America.
We are building a LEAN organization where the culture of continuous improvement is embedded. Our customer service department was one of the pioneers who started with this LEAN trajectory.
- Your responsibilities
- You translate the strategic plan into specific objectives on a business level for the Customer Service department to ensure that strategic goals are achieved.
- You make sure the right team is in place to achieve these strategic goals.
- You roll out a professional B2C team to cater for the growing amount of consumer contacts
- You manage and continuously improve different systems and tools within the department to ensure that employees are offered the best possible support.
- You are the voice towards direction committee to translate the needs of our customers and consumers on a strategic way
- You are responsible for the optimization of the processes and how to set customer service for success. Implementing new systems is key in this position.
- You are a strong cross functional worker who connects easy with all different departments of the value chain. As you are the center point of the company you are continuously looking for ways to lean all processes leaner and make them more efficient. You engage with other departments to implement these improvements.
- You provide direction to the Customer Service department.
- You follow up time slots, costs and resources linked to activities within the general lines of policy to ensure that the organization’s goals can be realized.
- You manage the P&L of the CS department to ensure maximized efficiency.
- You coach your Teamleaders and work strongly on the development of your employees to ensure their competences, skills and know-how are used and developed to the best advantage and to work as a well-functioning team.
- You have a Master with experience in managing an International oriented Customer Service Department (both in a B2B and B2C environment)
- You have experience in analyzing and implementing new systems and processes within the department.
- You understand IT and are a good business partner for the transformation (knowledge of CRM or ERP systems)
- What motivates you is working in a lean environment, focusing on improvements, optimizations in processes
- You are a real entrepreneur, taking proactive initiatives
- As people manager, you are a good listener, enthusiastic in motivating and guiding your team towards changes
- You can express yourself fluently in English and French. German is a plus.
- We offer a challenging job
- You will have the possibility to work with world class brands to create the ultimate customer service experience.
- We offer a working environment where new ideas can be executed quickly
- A lot of space for own initiative and working within in a cross functional environment
- We offer a fixed contract with a competitive salary on top of an attractive flexible salary and company car.