Digital Brand Manager
Fancy a job as a Digital Brand Manager in fashion? Van de Velde is probably the right fit for you. With over 100 years of experience, Van de Velde creates and produces the famous premium lingerie brands, Marie Jo, PrimaDonna and Andres Sarda. Do you want to be part of one very committed and highly professional team, +1500 employees worldwide? Van de Velde lingerie, listed on the stock exchange for 25 years, continues to grow and is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Digital Brand Manager based in Belgium.
Purpose: 'we ignite the power in women'
In 2022, we defined the Van de Velde purpose: 'we ignite the power in women' from our company values:
We are driven by Passion | We breathe Quality | We are authentic | We focus on Consumers and Customers | We are Entrepreneurial | Together we are Strong.
Van de Velde is a company where employees have always been key. We strongly believe in the power and potential of people, and in the power in women in particular. This is reflected in our relationship with employees, consumers and women in society.
We are looking for a colleague who can help us grow, shares the same values and who is looking forward to building a marketing future with us. Are you willing to make a positive difference? Move your career forward and come work at Van de Velde lingerie!
Your Digital Brand Manager role
As Digital Brand Manager, you develop & implement the consumer journey strategy for the digital channels of the brands Marie Jo and PrimaDonna, covering all key touchpoints of the brand. You strengthen & improve our consumer journey, and take the lead in digital marketing projects.
Your focus is on strengthening the digital consumer experience & structural brand-/user experience improvements and their implementation on the digital channels of Marie Jo and PrimaDonna.
Your key responsibilities include the following:
- You determine the consumer journey strategy for all digital brand channels (ensuring alignment with global marketing- & communication strategy). You translate this into roadmaps & guarantee a qualitative execution (keeping track of budget, deadlines, ...).
- You translate the visual brand identity into brand- & user experiences on our digital channels, including optimizations and implementing new ideas, that support our marketing activations & collections.
- You improve the consumer journey and brand experiences on digital channels of Marie Jo & PrimaDonna:
- Create a roadmap for the digital brand marketing of Marie Jo & PrimaDonna.
- Create consistency through the marketing funnel, in alignment with the Digital Commerce team.
- Set-up continuous optimizations for the consumer journeys, with a focus on "always on" and ensure a smooth implementation.
- Act as project manager for cross-departmental digital brand management projects.
- You track & review the business (sell-in & sell-out), against agreed KPI's and make recommendations to your manager to improve the business plans in order to reach the set objectives. You also focus on the ROI of campaigns, analyzing results on a monthly basis.
- You build and maintain strong relationships across departments to provide a consistent brand experience throughout all digital channels, and roll-out the marketing plan successfully. You also frequently align with our Digital Commerce team to align consumer journeys.
You report into the Head of Marketing, and work in close cooperation with our marketing team & other departments.
Your Digital Brand Manager Profile
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree (preferably in Marketing or Business Economics), or are equal through experience.
- You have a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in digital brand management & -marketing.
- You can demonstrate experience in working at an HQ for consumer based brands with a strong brand website.
- You're familiar with managing several projects successfully at the same time.
- Experience in fashion or luxury industry is considered a plus.
- You're fluent in English & Dutch (both written & spoken).
- You're a true team player & relationship builder with great communication skills.
- You're a creative soul with a commercial mindset: you get a kick out of seeing the positive impact of your campaigns on sales.
- You have an analytical mindset and can interpret digital KPI's.
- You're a multi-tasker, well organized, proactive and a hands-on problem solver.
- You have a strong interest in digital media and digital marketing.
- You are passionate about fashion lingerie that makes a difference in women's lives.
- You're able to work from our HQ in Belgium.
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration in Belgium (Schellebelle HQ).
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits in function of the job.
- A thorough on-the-job training at the start of your employment to ensure personal growth.
- A challenging and autonomous job in a stable, internationally listed fashion company with a pleasant company culture where there is room for initiative and ideas.