As Digital Manager, you will be managing the digital team.
In that role you will be responsible for all the digital customer facing platforms (brand sites, retail sites, B2B site) as well as for the definition of their interaction with the traditional sales channels in an opti-channel approach. To do so, you will define our long-term digital strategy and steer the projects within the company that will enable us to achieve this vision. Also, you will manage your digital team to develop and continuously improve these platforms & features.
As part of your daily tasks you will:
- Take our 5-years strategic growth plan into account to define Van de Velde’s digital vision & strategy and the underlying projects to get there over the next 3-5 years.
- As part of our digital vision & strategy take the lead on defining our omni-channel approach based on our existing channel mix and the optimal customer experience
- Lead these strategic projects in collaboration with the different departments to achieve your agreed upon results and proactively manage all your stakeholders
- Be responsible for your department’s P&L: on a yearly basis, you help refine your departmental budget and control during the year that your teams are staying within budget
- Organize and structure your team to ensure they have the largest potential impact and are able to deliver both the strategic projects and the daily requests of your counterparts e.g. digital marketing & sales team within the sales department
- You have a master degree in economics, business engineering, engineering or IT
- You have min 5-6 years of experience in digital companies or strategy consulting working on digital projects
- You are structured, analytical and strong with numbers
- When prioritizing, you display a high level of business sense and pragmatism
- You are open minded, proactive and embracing diversity in your environment
- You are customer centric and will always take the end customer into account when making decisions in your day to day work
- You are a team player and will support and challenge your team to reach their objectives
- You speak fluent English and Dutch and/or French
- And most importantly, you like to have fun when you work
- To be part of a real omni-channel journey, making the difference for our customers
- A full-time job based in Schellebelle (Gent area)
- Attractive salary & benefits