Digital Trade Marketeer
Upon hearing the company name Van de Velde you might spontaneously think of luxury lingerie, fashion and design, but did you know that we also have a large marketing team? Are you an out of the box Market Activation Specialist looking for a new challenge and would like to end up in an international environment as a next step? Yes? Then Van de Velde is definitely something for you! We have grown from a family business to a stable, internationally leading fashion company and have been around for more than 100 years! During that growth, we have never lost sight of our original family values. Our values (Passion, quality, focus on consumers & customers, entrepreneurship, stronger together & authenticity) are Van de Velde's DNA. They connect us, they express what we stand for and how we act. Every single day. If you can relate to this, then you are definitely the person that we are looking for.
- You translate our 360° Campaigns into effective and efficient trade marketing campaigns for our Key Accounts (E-tailers, department stores, top boutiques) which are in line with our brand guidelines and trade strategy.
- You partner with the local KAM and International Key Account Manager E-commerce to increase the distribution and visibility of our brands.
- You monitor KPI’s and evaluate trade marketing initiatives at our key accounts to measure effectiveness and suggest improvements as needed.
- Ensure best in class content; Develop e-merchandising and content marketing for our online retailers according to brand priorities, together with the International Key Account Manager E-commerce
- Engage and collaborate with multifunctional teams (sales, customer service, B2B, operations) to drive the execution of the key account marketing plans.
- You are assertive and passionate about driving results
- You are customer and consumer focused
- You have strong analytical skills, able to interpret and analyze data.
- You have great communication and presentation skills
- You are structured, well organized and able to manage different projects at the same time
- You are digital and mobile savvy and familiar with the newest trends
- You are innovative, creative and a real team player
- You are proficient in Microsoft applications
- You demonstrate Van de Velde’s Values
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits in function of the job.
- Focus on work-life balance + 9 extra vacation days.
- A thorough on-the-job training at the start of your employment to ensure personal growth.
- A challenging and autonomous job in a stable, internationally listed fashion company with a pleasant company culture where there is room for initiative and ideas.
- Every month we organize a VdV café where you can get to know your colleagues in an informal way.