Jr. Brand Manager (Digital)
As Jr. Brand Manager, your key responsibilities include the following:
- You support the Sr. Brand Manager to execute the global communication/activation plan – covering all the key touchpoints of the brands Marie Jo:
- DtC communication calendar with strong 360 campaigns, including (social) media and PR and relevant content for all communication channels (Website/brochures/ digital/ POS)
- B2B communication calendar & relevant tools to support our retail partners in close cooperation with Trade Marketing and the Wholesale Team
- Developing strong relationships with the Design, Digital and Sales teams in order to provide a consistent brand experience throughout all channels
- You are focused on the ROI of the campaigns and analyse the final results, always looking for future improvements.
- You support the Brand Communication manager with the preparation of the campaign shoots, by coordinating the shoot list
- You support the Wholesale Team by developing strong, relevant and commercial tools, arguments and Collection presentations that focus on the USP of the Brands and their collections.
- You track & review the business (sell-in & sell-out), against agreed KPI’s and make recommendations to your manager to improve the business plans in order to reach the objectives.
- You are a team player and a people person.
- You are passionate about fashion and lingerie that make a difference in women’s lives.
- You have an eye for photography, you are a storyteller and you have strong affinity with good copywriting.
- You are a creative soul with a commercial mind: you get a kick out of seeing the positive impact of your campaigns on sales.
- You have a master’s degree, preferably in Communication or Marketing management, or other relevant domain.
- You have a couple of years of relevant communication experience (in the fashion or luxury industry is considered as a plus).
- You are hands-on and proactive.
- You are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (knowledge of German and French is a plus).
- Working for Van de Velde means working for a value driven, international, innovative company in fashion industry, with beautiful premium brands that truly make a difference in women’s lives.
- You will work together with an international team of passionate, professional, warm, customer- and result oriented colleagues.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package
- You will get the opportunity to learn, develop and grow.