Jr. Brand Manager (Digital)
Upon hearing the company name Van de Velde you might spontaneously think of luxury lingerie, fashion and design, but did you know that we also have a large marketing team? Are you an out of the box Jr. Brand Manager looking for a new challenge and would like to end up in an international environment as a next step? Yes? Then Van de Velde is definitely something for you! We have grown from a family business to a stable, internationally leading fashion company and have been around for more than 100 years! During that growth, we have never lost sight of our original family values. Our values (Passion, quality, focus on consumers & customers, entrepreneurship, stronger together & authenticity) are Van de Velde's DNA. They connect us, they express what we stand for and how we act. Every single day. If you can relate to this, then you are definitely the person that we are looking for
As Jr. Brand Manager, your key responsibilities include the following:
- You support the Sr. Brand Manager to execute the global communication/activation plan – covering all the key touchpoints of the Prima Donna brand.
- DtC communication calendar with strong 360 campaigns, including (social) media and PR and relevant content for all communication channels (Website/brochures/ digital/ POS)
- B2B communication calendar & relevant tools to support our retail partners in close cooperation with Trade Marketing and the Wholesale Team
- Developing strong relationships with the Design, Digital and Sales teams in order to provide a consistent brand experience throughout all channels
- You are focused on the ROI of the campaigns and analyse the final results, always looking for future improvements.
- You support the Brand Communication manager with the preparation of the campaign shoots, by coordinating the shoot list
- You support the Wholesale Team by developing strong, relevant and commercial tools, arguments and Collection presentations that focus on the USP of the Brands and their collections.
- You track & review the business (sell-in & sell-out), against agreed KPI’s and make recommendations to your manager to improve the business plans in order to reach the objectives.
- You are a team player and a people person.
- You are passionate about fashion and lingerie that make a difference in women’s lives.
- You have an eye for photography, you are a storyteller and you have strong affinity with good copywriting.
- You are a creative soul with a commercial mind: you get a kick out of seeing the positive impact of your campaigns on sales.
- You have a master’s degree, preferably in Communication or Marketing management, or other relevant domain.
- You have a couple of years of relevant experience (in the fashion or luxury industry is considered as a plus).
- You are hands-on and proactive.
- You are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (knowledge of German and French is a plus).
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits in function of the job.
- Focus on work-life balance + 9 extra vacation days.
- A thorough on-the-job training at the start of your employment to ensure personal growth.
- A challenging and autonomous job in a stable, internationally listed fashion company with a pleasant company culture where there is room for initiative and ideas.
- Every month we organize a VdV café where you can get to know your colleagues in an informal way.