Jr. Brand Manager PrimaDonna
Introduction, your job as a Jr. Brand Manager
Fancy a job as a "Junior Brand Manager" in fashion? Van de Velde is probably the right fit for you. With over 100 years of experience, Van de Velde creates and produces the famous premium lingerie brands, Marie Jo, PrimaDonna and Andres Sarda. Do you want to be part of one very committed and highly professional team, +1500 employees worldwide? Van de Velde lingerie, listed on the stock exchange for 25 years, continues to grow and is looking for a talented and enthusiastic "Junior Brand Manager PrimaDonna" based in Belgium.
Purpose: 'we ignite the power in women'
In 2022, we defined the Van de Velde purpose: 'we ignite the power in women' from our company values:
We are driven by Passion | We breathe Quality | We are authentic | We focus on Consumers and Customers | We are Entrepreneurial | Together we are Strong.
Van de Velde is a company where employees have always been key. We strongly believe in the power and potential of people, and in the power in women in particular. This is reflected in our relationship with employees, consumers and women in society.
We are looking for a colleague who can help us grow, shares the same values and who is looking forward to building a marketing future with us. Are you willing to make a positive difference? Move your career forward and come work at Van de Velde lingerie!
Your Jr. Brand Manager job
Please upload your CV & motivation letter in one document.
As Jr. Brand Manager, you're responsible for creating, implementing & executing the global marketing plan for PrimaDonna, covering all key touchpoints of the brand, together with the Sr. Brand Manager - into the various markets (focus on Europe) and channels (wholesale, retail & digital). If needed, you also make country- and/or channel amendments.
Your key responsibilities include the following:
- You create and execute the DtC marketing calendar with strong 360° campaigns.
- Build and execute 360° brand & consumer activations on our PrimaDonna website.
- There'll be a strong focus on creating strong digital campaigns, where you define the strategy, coordinate the creation of assets , brief the agency, ...
- Guide the communication team during the preparation of shootings.
- Coordinate print media and digital campaigns, together with our agency, and follow-up on budget.
- Coordinate and update the marketing plan throughout the process to guarantee a perfect go-live.
- To ensure a successful execution, you closely collaborate with different departments such as digital commerce, trade marketing, PR, sales.
- You track & review the business (sell-in & sell-out), against agreed KPI's and make recommendations to your manager to improve the business plans in order to reach the set objectives. You also focus on the ROI of campaigns, analyzing results on a monthly basis.
- You build and maintain strong relationships across departments (especially design, sales teams, digital commerce & supply teams) to provide a consistent brand experience throughout all channels, and roll-out the marketing plan successfully.
- Additionally, you guide the brand management interim (together with your colleagues) and participate in departmental projects.
You report to the Senior Brand manager and work in close cooperation with the subdepartments within our marketing team.
Your Jr. Brand Manager job profile
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree (preferably in Marketing or Business Economics), or are equal through experience.
- You have a first relevant experience in brand management.
- Experience in fashion or luxury industry, and/or working at an HQ is considered a plus.
- You're fluent in English & Dutch (both written & spoken).
- You're a true team player & relationship builder with great communication skills.
- You're a creative soul with a commercial mindset: you get a kick out of seeing the positive impact of your campaigns on sales.
- You're a multi-tasker, well organized, proactive and a hands-on problem solver.
- You have a strong interest in digital media.
- You are passionate about fashion lingerie that makes a difference in women's lives.
- You're able to work from our HQ in Belgium.
Our job offer
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration in Belgium (Schellebelle HQ).
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits in function of the job.
- A thorough on-the-job training at the start of your employment to ensure personal growth.
- A challenging and autonomous job in a stable, internationally listed fashion company with a pleasant company culture where there is room for initiative and ideas.