Van de Velde believes that a moment of magic will happen during a visit in the lingerie store. Focus on the consumer experience in store is crucial for the growth of the stores and the company. Point of sale material (POS) is extremely important to support our retail partners in their communication with consumers. It can drive traffic, will drive sell out and will help with up selling. Given the importance for our retail partners and given the cost for the company, there is a clear need for a well-structured approach to maximize the return on investment.
Short term we are looking for someone with end to end responsibility for the POS process from planning to delivery in store.
- Together with a multidisciplinary project group, you will redesign the entire process. This process will be integrated as much as possible in our existing systems as C.R.M. and E.R.P. Next to the operational tasks, you will work on improving the POS end to end process.
- Together with the marketing department, you will be responsible for the design, forecast, planning and quotations. You will take care of the master data, the customer ordering, the purchase orders and the delivery of all Van de Velde print and point of sale material items (brochures, displays, mannequins, and other marketing materials).
- You will collaborate with marketing on the planning of the POS material and you analyze sales data to make an optimal forecast.
- As the buyer you will source suppliers, negotiate prices, discuss capacity, lead times, MOQ and delivery terms. You will follow optimize inventories and organize the on-time delivery to our customers.
- Coordination between different departments is crucial: marketing, trade, sales, customer service and operations.
- You are a positive and enthusiastic person who loves to get the job done in time and within budget. You are autonomous and passionate about processes and systems and love to keep your books clean.
- You are able to translate the creative vision into a process that will fit within the company systems. You love to coordinate and to bring structure and planning
- You have an excellent knowledge of the Dutch language and are fluent in English
- You are process minded and are able to translate and maintain processes in C.R.M. and E.R.P. systems.
- You know how to encourage your team members to meet the set deadlines
- You have a strong skill set with Microsoft office – excel and are able to analyze and interpret sales data
- You are solution minded and autonomous
- You are resistant to stress
- You have good communication skills
- You will be part of a dynamic team!
- A full-time job based in Schellebelle with many international colleagues
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits