PR Manager Marie Jo & PrimaDonna
Introduction, your job as a PR Manager
Fancy a job as a PR Manager in fashion? Van de Velde is probably the right fit for you. With over 100 years of experience, Van de Velde creates and produces the famous premium lingerie brands, Marie Jo, PrimaDonna and Andres Sarda. Do you want to be part of one very committed and highly professional team, +1500 employees worldwide? Van de Velde lingerie, listed on the stock exchange for 25 years, continues to grow and is looking for a talented and enthusiastic PR Manager based in Belgium.
Purpose: 'we ignite the power in women'
In 2022, we defined the Van de Velde purpose: 'we ignite the power in women' from our company values:
We are driven by Passion | We breathe Quality | We are authentic | We focus on Consumers and Customers | We are Entrepreneurial | Together we are Strong.
Van de Velde is a company where employees have always been key. We strongly believe in the power and potential of people, and in the power in women in particular. This is reflected in our relationship with employees, consumers and women in society.
We are looking for a colleague who can help us grow, shares the same values and who is looking forward to building a marketing future with us. Are you willing to make a positive difference? Move your career forward and come work at Van de Velde lingerie!
Your PR Marketing job
- Develop PR strategy in the key markets internationally to increase brand awareness of PrimaDonna and Marie Jo, by leveraging PR in the 360° activation campaign.
- You implement and execute the global PR plan to reach maximum visibility and press coverage for on- & offline press.
- Develop and push relevant press content on emotional brand essence and brand USP's.
- Actively seek and develop press angles and Set-up tailormade or exclusive stories with press.
- You successfully collaborate and steer the PR agencies in our key markets.
- Seek, build, maintain and manage long-term successful relations with brand ambassador, content creators (and other) collabs in our key markets.
- Set up successful international and local PR events that engage, surprise and inspire press and brand ambassadors (community building).
- Act as frontline representative for the company for incoming media and ambassador inquiries.
- Manage the analysis and reporting of the success of PR and leverage press clippings internally, externally and towards commercial teams.
Your PR Marketing profile
- You have a Master’s Degree, preferably in Communication or Marketing management, or other relevant domain
- You have a minimum of 5 years relevant communication/PR experience & building roadmaps. Experience in the fashion or luxury industry is considered as a big plus.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (knowledge of German and French is a plus).
- You are passionate about fashion lingerie that make a difference in women’s lives.
- You have the capability to understand and defend brand USP’s and essences.
- You are an innovative and creative storyteller able to develop new ways to tell the brand’s story.
- You are a relationship builder, well organized and pro-active.
- You are a hands-on and proactive problem solver.
- Your PR network is big, and you have a good understanding of the fashion or luxury industry and media landscape. You are great at community building.
Our job offer
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration in Belgium.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits in function of the job.
- 9 extra vacation days.
- A thorough on-the-job training at the start of your employment to ensure personal growth.
- A challenging and autonomous job in a stable, internationally listed fashion company with a pleasant company culture where there is room for initiative and ideas.