Senior Brand Manager PrimaDonna Marie Jo
As Sr. Brand Manager, your key responsibilities include the following:
- You will support and partner with the Design Team to help develop a relevant and distinctive clear collection at the right price points
- You develop & execute the global communication/activation plan – covering all the key touchpoints of the brands PrimaDonna and Marie Jo
- DtC communication calendar with strong 360 campaigns, including (social) media and PR, and create relevant content for all communication channels (Website/brochures/ digital/ POS)
- B2B communication calendar & relevant tools to support our retail partners in close cooperation with Trade Marketing and the Wholesale Team
- Developing strong relationship with the Design, Digital and Sales team in order to provide a consistent brand experience throughout all channels
- You are focused on the ROI of the campaigns and analyse the final results looking for future improvements.
- As a people manager, you work closely together your 2 Jr. Brand Managers. You guide them in the different marketing activities and help them grow and develop their capabilities.
- Within the marketing team you are one of the key teammembers together with your colleagues the ‘Communication Manager’ who is responsible for the safeguarding of the brand identity and essence; the PR manager and the Trade Marketing Manager.
- You support the Wholesale Team by developing strong, relevant and commercial tools, arguments and Collection presentations that focus on the USP of the Brands and their collections
- You track & review the business (sell-in & sell-out), against agreed KPI’s and optimize business plans in order to reach the objectives
- You are a teamplayer and people person
- You have a Master’s degree preferably within Commercial Engineering or Economics and have a passion for fashion
- You have a minimum of 5 years relevant brand management experience (experience in the fashion or luxury industry is considered as a plus)
- You have a track record in the management of a team and know what it takes to bring out the best in people
- You have a commercial mind: you get a kick out of seeing the positive impact of your campaigns on sales.
- You are hands-on, pragmatic and able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- You are good with numbers and know how to analyze a complex business
- You are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (knowledge of German and French is a plus).
- You get to work in a passionate, pragmatic and professional team
- You get a job in the fashion industry, with exciting premium brands that truly make a difference in women’s lives
- You get the opportunity to learn & grow in the headquarters of an international fashion company