As trade marketeer, you will be the link between the marketing and sales functions. As an expert in Trade Marketing, you will be responsible for the yearly trade marketing calendar. The yearly trade marketing calendar focuses on optimizing sell out in the B2B channels and is in line with and full part of our overall marketing calendar. Furthermore, you guide and coach sales function to optimally implement and measure the effect trade marketing campaigns. You work on continuous improvement of the impact by stimulating partnerships with our B2B customers and by learning from the results of past trade marketing campaigns. You are responsible for trade marketing for both the PrimaDonna and Marie Jo brands.
In this position your main responsibilities are:
• Developing and implementing trade marketing strategies to contribute in the brand growth targets and the cross-category business objectives
• Determining and implementing a specific trade marketing calendar, together with Sales
• Focusing on in-store activations and reporting sales/market needs to the commercial and marketing teams
• Evaluating trade marketing actions and managing the ROI for trade marketing activities
• Developing the necessary in-store tools for the trade marketing campaigns, in cooperation with the other marketeers
• Coordinating the internal communication with other departments (procurement, controlling, logistics, marketing, sales)
• Gathering information on successful sell-out activities at B2B customers, in order to leverage well-functioning actions for the whole Van de Velde B2B customer base
The trade marketing function is a new function within Van de Velde – you are excited by working within a transforming environment. You are comfortable with working autonomously.
We are looking for a highly motivated & energetic individual with enthusiasm and a dedication to succeed.
- You obtained a master degree in Business/Management or a related discipline.
- You are result-oriented and combine strong analytical skills with a customer-oriented attitude.
- You have a proven experience in developing & implementing Trade Marketing Plans.
- You possess the ability to analyze large volumes of complex information, interpret & construct straightforward plans. Advanced experience with Excel & PowerPoint is a plus.
- You feel confident in communicating and influencing at all levels of the organization.
- You are a team player and you like to support & challenge your team to reach their objectives.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French.