Trade Marketing Specialist Wholesale IRP
Upon hearing the company name Van de Velde you might spontaneously think of luxury lingerie, fashion and design, but did you know that we also have a large marketing team? Are you an out of the box Market Activation Specialist looking for a new challenge and would like to end up in an international environment as a next step? Yes? Then Van de Velde is definitely something for you! We have grown from a family business to a stable, internationally leading fashion company and have been around for more than 100 years! During that growth, we have never lost sight of our original family values. Our values (Passion, quality, focus on consumers & customers, entrepreneurship, stronger together & authenticity) are Van de Velde's DNA. They connect us, they express what we stand for and how we act. Every single day. If you can relate to this, then you are definitely the person that we are looking for.
- You execute trade marketing initiatives to meet both Retail Partners & shopper expectations, integrating a channel approach (independent clients, e-tailers, DPT stores…)
- You implement the brand activation calendar focusing on optimizing sell-in & sell-out at our Retail Partners in line with the brand identity of the VDV Brands
- You support the Trade Marketing manager in conceptualization, planning & budgeting, production and implementation of all in store activities & online executions.
- You monitor & evaluate trade marketing & POS initiatives to measure effectiveness against agreed KPI’s, and recommend improvements as needed
- You safeguard the communication of trade marketing initiatives to both internal stakeholders & our Retail Partners. (BIDS, Things2Know, B2B mailings, etc.)
- You implement recommendations about the optimal range plan into trade activations & POS materials, according to brands consumer segments and channel strategy.
- You implement the B2B communication calendar, integrating brands and trade campaigns, by channel.
- You support the Trade Marketing manager in maintaining the relationships with all internal stakeholders and work in close collaboration with e.g. Customer Service, Marketing, B2B, Retail, Design, VAcademy etc. in order to develop the most compelling & differentiated strategies by retail channel.
- You keep close contact with the POS Coordinator to secure a flawless execution and delivery to our retail partners.
- You develop SOB ideas to inspire our retail partners and ensure efficient spending of the SOB budgets
- You are a solution seeker for ad hoc issues and questions of Retail Partners.
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience (in the fashion or luxury industry is considered as a plus).
- You are hands-on, proactive and a team player.
- You are passionate about fashionable lingerie that makes a difference in women’s lives
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (knowledge of German and French is a plus).
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits in function of the job.
- Focus on work-life balance + 9 extra vacation days.
- A thorough on-the-job training at the start of your employment to ensure personal growth.
- A challenging and autonomous job in a stable, internationally listed fashion company with a pleasant company culture where there is room for initiative and ideas.
- Every month we organize a VdV café where you can get to know your colleagues in an informal way.
Convinced? Apply quickly and help carry out our mission statement ‘Shaping the bodies and minds of women’.