Brand activation marketeer
As brand activation marketeer, you will be responsible for the success of the PrimaDonna and Marie brand activation in our retail partner’s (B2B channels) stores.
You will be building, developing and implementing the brand activation or trade marketing function with the company and be a crucial link between the marketing and sales functions to optimize in store results at our retail partners.
Being responsible for the brand activation, you will be responsible for the yearly brand activation calendar. The yearly brand activation calendar focuses on optimizing sell in and sell out at our retail partners and is in line with and full part of our overall marketing calendar. Furthermore, you guide and coach sales function to optimally implement and measure the effect brand activation campaigns. You work on continuous improvement of the impact by stimulating partnerships with our retail partners and by learning from the results of past activation campaigns.
In this position your main responsibilities are:
• Developing and implementing brand activation strategies to contribute in the brand growth targets and the cross-category business objectives
• Determining and implementing a specific brand activation calendar and actions, together with branding, digital marketing and sales
• Focusing on in-store activations and reporting sales/market needs to the commercial and marketing teams
• Evaluating brand activation actions and managing the ROI for brand activation activities
• Developing the necessary B2B and in-store tools for the brand activation campaigns, in cooperation with the other marketeers
• Coordinating the internal communication with other departments (procurement, controlling, logistics, marketing, sales)
• Gathering information on successful sell-out activities at our retail partners, in order to leverage well-functioning actions for the whole Van de Velde B2B customer base
The brand activation function is a new function within Van de Velde – you are excited by working within a transforming environment. You are comfortable with working autonomously.
We are looking for a highly motivated & energetic individual with enthusiasm and a dedication to succeed.
- You obtained a master degree in Business/Management or a related discipline.
- You are result-oriented and combine strong analytical skills with a customer-oriented attitude.
- You have a proven commercial experience and a deep understanding of sales and marketing techniques and mechanisms. Experience in developing & implementing brand activation (or trade marketing) plans is a plus.
- You possess the ability to analyze large volumes of complex information, interpret & construct straightforward plans. Advanced experience with Excel & PowerPoint is a plus.
- You feel confident in communicating and influencing at all levels of the organization.
- You are a team player and you like to support & challenge your team to reach their objectives.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French.