Sales Excellence & Commercial Coordinator
In 1919 Van de Velde started as a passionate family business. Now we have grown into a stable, internationally leading fashion company in luxury lingerie with more than 100 years of experience. During that growth, we never lost sight of our original family values. Our values (Passion, quality, focus on consumers & customers, entrepreneurship, stronger together & authenticity) are Van de Velde's DNA. They connect us, they express what we stand for and how we act. Every single day.
We are always looking for new talent to help us grow and to build a digital and more sustainable future with us. Are you willing to make a positive difference? Move your career forwards and come work for Van de Velde!
The Sales Excellence & Commercial Support Coordinator supports the implementation, execution, and measurement of the Sales Excellence strategy.
- He/she will support the development and optimalisation of our sales flow, how our sales (enablement) tools will support the sales process and drive sales force effectiveness.
- He/she will develop compelling sales stories that will enable the sales teams to move to consultative sales.
- He/she makes sure that there is alignment between different parts of the organisation (Design, Marketing, Sales) and ensures efficient communication flows.
- He/she will be responsible to connect with the stakeholders (Country Managers, BPS manager) to validate assumptions and to ensure embedding into VDV systems.
- He/She will lead and follow-up ad hoc commercial projects with the relevant stakeholders to ensure information is shared in line with the project timeline.
Reporting to: Commercial Business Process Owner & Support manager
- You understand the commercial sales flow and sales tools, you gather learnings and improvement areas and make sure they are raised within the Wholesale organization. You are a driver for continuous improvement.
- You establish strong working relationships with Marketing/trade marketing, Design, sales teams and align across departments. You make sure that relevant information is shared to the relevant stakeholders.
- You build Sales Excellence capabilities (consultative selling, new business generation, key account plans, field sales planning, customer segmentation, digital acceleration) of the organization by driving a common approach across countries
- You consolidate feedback from Country managers and Sales reps (CRM), facilitate prioritization and make recommendations to the head of WS
- You build compelling sales stories and Q&A’s for the sales teams that will ensure commercial success
- You support the implementation of sales excellence initiatives related to consultative selling, segmentation, segmented services, account plans, field sales planning etc, including onboarding the teams.
- You interact with CM’s to understand their business needs and align them on sales enablement strategy.
- You are co-developer of new sales enablement tools and act as the commercial contact person for specific internal processes: Brand Inspiration Days, sample flow, second circle
- You lead dedicated projects relating to sales excellence and get the necessary buy in of all relevant stakeholders.
Skills & competences
- You are data driven and result oriented
- You are customer and consumer focused
- You have strong interpersonal skills required to explain methodology, drive change and ensure sharing of best practices
- You are well organized, you can set up, drive and report progress of multiple work streams/initiatives
- You are a team player
- You demonstrate Van de Velde Values
- Min. Bachelor Degree
- You have a background in Sales/Trade marketing, with relevant sales experience (sales representative, key account manager, trade marketeer, sales specialist, etc.)
- You have minimum 5 years of experience.
- You have a strong understanding of and proven track record with market-driven selling concepts (e.g. customer segmentation, account management, etc.).
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Affinity with fashion
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits in function of the job.
- Focus on work-life balance + 9 extra vacation days.
- A thorough on-the-job training at the start of your employment to ensure personal growth.
- A challenging and autonomous job in a stable, internationally listed fashion company with a pleasant company culture where there is room for initiative and ideas.
- Every month we organize a VdV café where you can get to know your colleagues in an informal way.